Booking & Payment of Photo Walks and Workshops
- All photo walks and tuition must be booked prior to attendance. Bookings can be made online or by enquiring via email or telephone when we will provide you with an invoice for you to make a BACs transfer.
- Each photo walk has a maximum capacity of 6 people and small group workshops 4 people.
- Please read the details for each event carefully so that you are confident you are happy with the duration, the likely terrain and the skill level required – we are keen that you enjoy your walk safely and comfortably.
- Photo Walks are not suitable for children under 14 years old and any participant between 14 – 18 years of age needs to be accompanied by a responsible adult
- If payment is not received prior to the date of the photo walk or workshop then we cannot confirm the booking and the booking will subsequently become invalid.
- You can cancel your photo walk or workshop up to 48 hours before the event and a full refund will be given. Generally, cancellations made within 48 hours of the event will not be refunded unless due to bad/uncomfortable weather.
- In the event of illness, photo walks / workshops cancelled within 48 hours will be offered an alternative date or if that isn’t possible a full refund will be offered.
- We reserve the right to cancel/postpone a walk for reasons outside of our control e.g. inclement weather or the prospect of inclement weather, flooding, sudden illness of the tutor etc. A full refund will be given in this event or if preferred the option to rebook on another session in the future
Travel to the start locations & car parking
- Travel to and from the photo walk / workshop start location is the responsibility of the participant. The start location will be clearly indicated by a postcode & the map grid reference. It is the responsibility of the participant to understand and find the start location
- Please try and arrive in good time for the start of the photo walk / workshop so you have the time to familiarise yourself with the car park regulations and necessary parking payments.
Equipment and Safety
- You will need to bring your own camera on your photo walk or workshop, each individual session will detail exactly what else you might need to bring.
- We would advise that you have adequate personal insurance for your own camera equipment before embarking on any activity with your camera as will not be held responsible for any damage to equipment when taking part in any photo walks or workshop.
- Please make sure you are dressed appropriately for the conditions of the day with comfortable shoes and waterproofs if appropriate
- Gill Moon Photography cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal possessions (including photographic equipment, vehicles, etc.) or any illness or injury suffered during or as a result of joining a photo walk or workshop.
On a photo walk or workshop
- Please respect other participants and members of the public whilst on a photo walk or workshop
- All participants must be aware of and adhere to the highway and countryside codes; your road safety is your responsibility.
Social Media Sharing
- We encourage the sharing of images taken on walks but please refrain from sharing images of other participants or the tutor without getting their permission first.