My new book “The Suffolk Coast – 25 walks with your camera” is available now.
The walking book consists of 25 walks ranging in length from 2 to 6 miles and covering some of the most beautiful parts of the Suffolk Coast. Each walk comes with route directions, a map, route notes, local information and a photography scavenger hunt for each location. The walks can be undertaken with any camera from a phone camera to a DSLR and are all about observation and connecting with your surroundings.
At a glance:
- 108 pages, spiral bound for easy use while out
- 25 walks from Shotley to Southwold
- Route map and directions for each walk
- Photography scavenger hunt for each walk consisting of 10 words / items to photograph. These have been left deliberately vague to encourage creativity and to hone your observational skills.
- A page of photographs for each walk to give an idea of what the environment is like and what images are possible.
The walking book is accompanied by a series of free photography walks which will take place along the Suffolk Coast. Find out more at www.landscapephotographytuition.co.uk
This project has been funded by the Sustainable Development Fund and the Amenity and Accessibility Fund administered by Suffolk Coast and Heaths Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) www.suffolkcoastandheaths.org