My studio sessions take place in my fully equipped studio in Hollesley. These sessions are a great way to capture dreamy images which are a little more posed and sentimental. They are great for puppies, kittens, cats, dogs rabbits and other small pets.
Indoor Sessions cost £110 and include:
- A pre session telephone consultation where we will discuss what will happen on the day and what you would like from your session.
- Up to 1.5 hours in the studio where we will capture a variety of images using different backgrounds, props and poses.
- Up to 2 pets included in the session fee.
- 30+ hand edited images to chose from for your artwork.
- A viewing and ordering session at my studio in Hollesley .
- A gorgeous linen bound folio containing 2 images of your choice or £50 credit towards your artwork.
- I offer a wide choice of products to display your chosen images including: prints on a choice of canvas, metal and acrylic, albums and digital image packages. Full details and prices will be included with your booking confirmation.
All fees are payable before the session.
What to expect
Having a photographic session with your pet should be a fun, relaxed and rewarding experience. To make sure everything goes well on the day here is a little information about what to expect.
Booking your session
Sessions can be booked 7 days a week. Weekend sessions tend to get booked up quickly so if you would like a session for a particular occasion please book well in advance.
Session fees are payable at the time of booking to secure the slot. These can be paid by bank transfer or card using Paypal.
Upon booking I will send a full product catalogue and price list. It is useful to have a look and get an idea for what you might like as this will help when planning the shoot.
Typically most clients invest between £400 and £1200 on their pet photography experience.
Pre session consultation
Included in the cost of your session is a pre session consultation. These usually take place over the phone and can be conducted at the time of booking if you wish. These consultations are an essential part of my shoot planning. We will discuss your pet – his colouring and temperament, any particular ideas you may have for studio set design, any particular colours you may want and what you may like to do with the images after the shoot.
I want my shoots to be as much fun and as relaxing as possible and I realise that dogs don’t always do as they are told.
With studio sessions there will be a greater element of posing so it is always useful to know before hand whether your pet will sit and stay and what may work best by way of encouragement e.g. favourite treats, toys etc.
I will aim to capture a variety of poses as well as head shots, full body shots and details such as paws, eyes and tails.
At the end of the shoot I will have taken hundreds of images which will then be edited down for you to a guaranteed 30+ which will be shown to you at the ordering session. Ordering sessions are usually booked at the end of the shoot and take place about a week later.
Free consultation and ordering session
These take place at my studio in Hollelsey where you will be able to see all the edited images and have a look at sample products.
I offer a wide range of products which are all produced using professional labs. There are many options for wall art including canvases, metal prints and acrylics. If you would like more than one image I offer collages or albums or digital image packages.
A full product range with prices will be sent to you when you book your initial session.
Products are usually available for collection 4 – 6 weeks after ordering.